Tuesday 8 October 2013

2013-09-21- Wedding - Janinè & Jannie


Here are pictures I took as second shooter for the talented Mariska Venter and her Colour Photography brand. I'm so greatful to her for giving me the opportunity to build my wedding portfolio.  There are not many photographers who are willing to give their second shooters the right to publish the photos that they took, so thank you Mariska. You are an amazing person, and I'm humbled and grateful to have been part of your team.

Meet Janinè and Jannie who celebrated their wedding at the famous Grey College in Bloemfontein.

It was a huge honour to be part of their biggest celebration.  Janinè looked stunning in this lace gown by Julie Wedderburn. Your are an awesome couple, and I'm so blessed to have met you.

Here are some of my favourites.....





































No comments:

Post a Comment